Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Mr. Lucky

A few posts back I mentioned how my kitty cat, Mr. Lucky, loves to sleep inside the Vent-Free Meridian...well, I found him inside and I happened to have my camera. :)

I know this is late, but the weekend before last Kasey Kahne won his 3rd Cup Series win at Texas Speedway. And it was his third time winning from the pole, plus he was the first driver to win from the pole at Texas! Fabulous!
If anyone is interested there was a good write on the race on Nascar.com.


It was awesome because our neighbor, who has US satellite cable, invited my father & I down to watch the race with him...and my favorite driver wins! YAY!
I pay the $9.95 a month with www.nascar.com for the Trackpass, so usually on Sunday's we sit around my computer, listen to radio broadcast and watch the little bubbles with each car number drive around a circle. :) My mom & sisters think my father & I are crazy, but beats not knowing what is going on. However, when there is a good track coming up, such as Talladega, Daytona, Bristol, etc. we go down the sports bar and watch it there.



Digg my article

No comments: