Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Favorite Kamado's Part II

Hello Hello! :)
I hope everyone is have a nice week.
I wanted to showcase some more of our favorite Kamados.
First we have the beautiful Broken Tile #7. When my parents first came down to check out Ensenada they came across store selling 12"x12" tile and they fell in love it. They purchased a couple of sheets of it. Then, once we got the factory up and running, Deborah worked with Tavo, who is our fanstatic tiler, to start this mini-project. He broke each tile and hand picked each piece to lay on the Kamado. We just recently sold it a new customer, Paul, and I can't wait for it to arrive at its new home. :)


Here is an upclose shot of the broken tile. So beautiful!


Next up, we have Dean E. goregous Coconut Brown #7.
ps..check out his pool, on the left it, it leads into the water similar to a beach.


Here is a clear shot of his Kamado.

And then we have George C.'s Crystal Bamboo #7 in action.

Keep posted...I promise to have pictures of our other size Kamado's soon. :)



Digg my article

No comments: