Saturday, March 11, 2006

Yay! Kasey Kahne

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. We are having a nice relaxing one; it has been pouring down rain so we are staying in and having movie weekend. :)
I wanted to mention that at the last minute I decided to send my laptop with Deborah to Sacramento for repairs, so I am without a lot of my files & pictures, therefore it will make it a little difficult to post as often as I would like until I get computer back. I am going to do the best I can.


BUT, I have to say CONGRATULATIONS to my favorite NASCAR driver, Kasey Kahne. He won his fourth Busch race today!! yay!! :)
I am hoping he will be able to sweep the weekend with a win tomorrow!

For anyone who is interested, Nascar.com did a nice write-up on today's race.



Digg my article

No comments: