Monday, March 20, 2006

Fiesta!

So, this last Friday we had a party at the Factory to celebrate one of our employee's birthday, Mario, and Richelle's. It was so much fun! As usual. :)

Mario had went fishing and caught a large swordfish and we cooked them on the Kamado (if you can say that). What Mario had done was taken the proto-type for the Vent-Free Meridian and took the lid off and placed a papella pan in the inside, which is where he deep fried the sliced fish. And then our wonderful Miguel made an half upper bracket with half a grill for the "cooling" area. It was very clever, and boy did the swordfish turn out delicious! I could not stop eating it all night. :)

I'm suprised that is not my hand! :)

Here is a picture of the set-up from behind.

Here is the fabulous Mario!

Check out the cool tongs/scraper the Mario designed.
I love the "K" he welding on it! :)

A shot of the tongs in use.

I hope everyone enjoys the pictures! :)



PS...

Okay, I PROMISE I am not trying to turn this into a NASCAR blog, but when my favorite driver does well, I have to give him a little shout out! ;)
So....Congratulations Kasey!! He started on the Bud Pole this morning, was in the top 10 all day, lead 85 laps and then won the race! YAY!! He was the first Dodge driver to win in Atlanta in 29 years.




Digg my article

No comments: